📦 Leveringstid: 1-2 dage
✔️ Fri fragt over 499kr
✔️ 30 dages returret
✔️ Gratis retur på tøj
✔️ 5 stjerner på Trustpilot
✔️ Prismatch med alle butikker i EU
The Voltt Fullsuit is your ultimate line of defense against the freezing cold. Thanks to its top-notch features and our new Flaremesh+ panels, the Voltt seeps out the cold and seals in the warm, without compromising on flexibility. Best of all, you’ll find that this staple suit stands the test of time and will keep your rides toasty for winters ahead.
- Waterproof stretch taping (100%): all seams
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Wind Mesh chest panel
- Wind Mesh back panel
- YKK Front-zip
- Back knee emboss
- Hex-tech kneepads
- Velcro ankle closure straps (included)
- Non slip cuffs
- Heat sealed cuff edges
- Key pocket 2.0: keyloop with mini buckle
- Aquaflush 2.0
- Front-zip - With a horizontal zipper on the chest, wetsuits with a Double Front-zip open from the top. This construction allows for an easier entry. Front-zip suits have more stretch in the back panel which gives you a lot more freedom of movement.
- Aquabarrier - Aquabarrier is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front-zip panels preventing water from entering.
- Aquaflush 2.0 - This new and improved neoprene structure will only allow water to go out of your wetsuit and doesn't seep in from the outside through the same holes anymore. So no more cold feet, except for your wedding day maybe..
- Key pocket 2.0: keyloop with mini-buckle - An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit. The standard key loop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease while making sure your key is safe inside.
- Back knee emboss - Bending your knee has never been this easy. The emboss in your knee cavity improves your freedom of movement and makes moving around in your wetsuit feel effortlessly.
- Yamamoto 39 - Yamamoto is an eco-friendly limestone neoprene that is considered one of the best neoprenes in the market. The high stretch ratio and top-notch insulation will let you perform better and more comfortable than ever before.
- Flaremesh+ - With our new Flaremesh+, we’ve united that holy trinity once again by making it more geometrical in pattern. Flaremesh+ still has a warm high pile, but we gave it a little trim to improve comfort even more. Flaremesh+ channels water through the fabric to decrease drying time dramatically.
- Fox Fleece - If it’s soft, smooth and incredibly warm it’s probably our renewed Foxfleece thermal inner lining. Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. The fleece also holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric.
- Waterproof stretch taping 100% - A high durable taping used inside the suit to avoid leaking and keep it flexible and warm.
- Glued blind stitched - Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Emboss patterned superstretch -
- Closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind chill. -