📦 Leveringstid: 1-2 dage
✔️ Fri fragt over 499kr
✔️ 30 dages returret
✔️ Gratis retur på tøj
✔️ 5 stjerner på Trustpilot
✔️ Prismatch med alle butikker i EU
The Star Fullsuit 4/3mm is equipped with Fox lining on the chest and back for a warmer core. We've also added kneepads, made out of our new durable 4-way stretch Hex-tech material, just to keep your knees safe. This fullsuit comes with a back zip closure. Riding in style has never been so affordable!
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Junction taping inside
- Wind Mesh chest panel
- Glideskin double neck construction
- Hex-tech kneepads
- Non slip cuffs
- Overhead backup shield
- Lining saver
- Back-zip - The back-zip is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry through the zipper.
- Overhead backup shield - You can find the Overhead Backup Shield in all of our Back-zip wetsuits. The neoprene back panel prevents water from entering through the zipper and neck by pulling the collar over your head.
- M-Flex - 100% - Now you've decided you're getting a kick out of the cold and wind, why not upgrade to M-Flex 100%? It'll keep you warm and also provides more stretch. Get ready for your next step and prepare well for the conditions you're about to face.
- Wind mesh - Closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind chill.
- Fox Fleece - If it’s soft, smooth and incredibly warm it’s probably our renewed Foxfleece thermal inner lining. Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. The fleece also holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric.
- Xtr lining - This thermal lining on the High End wetsuits is added to help retain heat and comfort next to the skin.
- Junction taping inside - Extra taping on seam junctions to prolong the durability of your product.
- Glued blind stitched - Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.