📦 Leveringstid: 1-2 dage
✔️ Fri fragt over 499kr
✔️ 30 dages returret
✔️ Gratis retur på tøj
✔️ 5 stjerner på Trustpilot
✔️ Prismatch med alle butikker i EU
We always enjoy getting creative with our riders. The Majestic has been Ozzie's go-to harness to move with complete freedom of movement on the water. He came up with the concept behind his signature harness, "beautiful to some, random shit to others", which features psychedllic artwork in black and white, with a pair of purple lips on the side. Beauty can be found everywhere if you look for it.
- Bionic Core Frame
- Fix Foam
- Soft neoprene edges
- Flexcovers with locking mechanism
- Integrated safety knife side pocket
- Battle belt
- Adaptive leash eye 2.0 included
- Suitable for Stealth bar & Acebar
- Artist series
- Developed with Oswald Smith
- Bionic Core Frame - The Bionic Core Frame is stiff in the horizontal direction, but is still able to twist and follow your body. The carbon composite enhances the stiffness for the most extreme conditions.
- Fix Foam - This foam is molded to adjust perfectly to your lower body and give maximum comfort while riding.
- Soft neoprene edges - Soft neoprene prevents rash while riding on bare skin against the edges of the harness, and also creates a closer more comfortable fit.
- Flexcovers with locking mechanism - Once you've adjusted your webbing, get the straps out of your way with the new Flexcovers. These Flexcovers have got a locking mechanism to make sure the webbing stays tucked away.
- Integrated safety knife side pocket - The flexcover is designed to store your excessive webbing, which would otherwise flap about during your session. Behind the cover there is a hidden knife pocket to get you out of any gnarly situation.
- Adaptive leash eye 2.0 included - Safety first! With the adaptive leash eye you can attach your safety leash to the front webbing of your harness, which is the safest position since it is always within reach when things go south.