📦 Leveringstid: 1-2 dage
✔️ Fri fragt over 499kr
✔️ 30 dages returret
✔️ Gratis retur på tøj
✔️ 5 stjerner på Trustpilot
✔️ Prismatch med alle butikker i EU
The Brand Shortarm 3/2mm for women is equipped with a back-zip entry and 4-way stretch kneepads, a key pocket and a lining saver to keep your suit in good shape. It has been stitched using the flatlock method, which means that the panels have been constructed with a slight overlap and a wide stitch has been used to create a very strong connection. This Brand wetsuit is your perfect match for the warmer conditions.
- Flatlock stitching
- Wind Mesh chest panel
- Glideskin double neck construction
- Hex-tech kneepads
- Lining saver
- Back-zip - The back-zip is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry through the zipper.
- Lining saver - Save your lining with the soft velcro piece that's attached on the inside of your wetsuit. It fixes your collar tag which will prevent the lining from scruffing and exposing the underlying neoprene.
- M-Flex - 75% - M-Flex 75% is a good flexible neoprene. M-Flex stands for high quality neoprene with an markt confirm stretch ratio.
- Wind mesh - Closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind chill.
- Flatlock stitched - The neoprene panels are constructed with a slight overlap, and use a wide, strong stitching to create a very strong connection. Compared to a GBS construction, flatlock stitching allows more water penetration through the seams.