📦 Leveringstid: 1-2 dage
✔️ Fri fragt over 499kr
✔️ 30 dages returret
✔️ Gratis retur på tøj
✔️ 5 stjerner på Trustpilot
✔️ Prismatch med alle butikker i EU
An ultra-thin design streamlined with our best technology. Meet the latest edition of the Stealth Bar, with optimized ergonomics and minimized pressure points. That means more freedom of movement, and more opportunities to go big, without compromising strength. With an easy closure thanks to the Lever Lock, this latest edition is our most advanced spreaderbar to date. For riders that prefer surf and freeride, the Surf Stealth Bar is equipped with two, different sized durable black Dyneema cords.
- Optimized lever lock closure
- Optimized ergonomical shape
- Soft and grippy padding
- Stealth Wings
- Black Dyneema surfrope + ring
- Buckle design provides maximum rope length
- Smaller mid-rope for freeride or fixed surf
- Easy Assembly Surf Rope - The Surf Rope is assembled onto the Stealthbar through a new system with 4 loops. It features a standard ring, but you can opt to replace it with North’s Surf Slide Loop, which will allow for less distance between yourself and the bar.
- Rope Durability - With our sister company Rig Pro we’ve developed the strongest Surf Rope to date. On the inside, a Marlow DSK99 Dyneema ensures optimal strength, and on the outside, a Marlow DSK75 Dyneema Chafe Sleeve is used for abrasion resistance. The rope has zero stretch and is guaranteed to stay stiff over time, even with plenty of use.
- Fusion Fiber - Our Fusion Fiber composite refers to the injection molded bar. This is a fiber-reinforced plastic – one of the strongest plastics out there. Combined with the steel, it’s made the Stealthbar Gen 3 the strongest it’s ever been.
- Longer Leverlock - No more struggles in tightening your setup. Gen 3’s Leverlock features longer legs and slope, to double the amount of tightening from 2 cm to 4 cm.
- Dry Tech Stealth Foam - Dry Tech Stealth Foam allows us to control the softness and grip of the spreaderbar. The Foam sits comfortably on the ribs, ensuring you can kite for longer.
- Webbing Connector Grip - All the little things will help get you set up quicker. An improved grip on the Webbing Connector makes it easier to grab and tighten your webbing.