📦 Leveringstid: 1-2 dage
✔️ Fri fragt over 499kr
✔️ 30 dages returret
✔️ Gratis retur på tøj
✔️ 5 stjerner på Trustpilot
✔️ Prismatch med alle butikker i EU
An ultra-thin design streamlined with our best technology. Meet the latest edition of the Stealth Bar, with optimized ergonomics and minimized pressure points. That means more freedom of movement, and more opportunities to go big, without compromising strength. With an easy closure thanks to the Lever Lock, this latest edition is our most advanced spreaderbar to date. For the rider who doesn't want to unhook, our Stealth Freeride Bar is made with a halo loop for hooked riding.
- Optimized lever lock closure
- Optimized ergonomical shape
- Soft and grippy padding
- Stealth Wings
- Load plate
- Fusion Fiber - Our Fusion Fiber composite refers to the injection molded bar. This is a fiber-reinforced plastic – one of the strongest plastics out there. Combined with the steel, it’s made the Stealthbar Gen 3 the strongest it’s ever been.
- Steel - The Steel plate of the Stealthbar is ever-improving as we learn more through testing and computer analysis. The combination of the steel plate with the Fusion Fiber has created the longest ultimate life cycle of the Stealthbar Gen 3 yet.
- Longer Leverlock - No more struggles in tightening your setup. Gen 3’s Leverlock features longer legs and slope, to double the amount of tightening from 2 cm to 4 cm.
- Dry Tech Stealth Foam - Dry Tech Stealth Foam allows us to control the softness and grip of the spreaderbar. The Foam sits comfortably on the ribs, ensuring you can kite for longer.
- Webbing Connector Grip - All the little things will help get you set up quicker. An improved grip on the Webbing Connector makes it easier to grab and tighten your webbing.