📦 Leveringstid: 1-2 dage
✔️ Fri fragt over 499kr
✔️ 30 dages returret
✔️ Gratis retur på tøj
✔️ 5 stjerner på Trustpilot
✔️ Prismatch med alle butikker i EU
The Star Fullsuit 5/3mm is equipped with Fox lining on the chest and back for a warmer core. We've also added kneepads, made out of our new durable 4-way stretch Hex-tech material, just to keep your knees safe. This fullsuit comes with a front zip closure. Riding in style has never been so affordable!
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Junction taping inside
- Easy entry
- Hex-tech kneepads
- Non slip cuffs
- Front-zip - With a horizontal zipper on the chest, wetsuits with a Double Front-zip open from the top. This construction allows for an easier entry. Front-zip suits have more stretch in the back panel which gives you a lot more freedom of movement.
- Aquabarrier - Aquabarrier is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front-zip panels preventing water from entering.
- M-Flex - 100% - Now you've decided you're getting a kick out of the cold and wind, why not upgrade to M-Flex 100%? It'll keep you warm and also provides more stretch. Get ready for your next step and prepare well for the conditions you're about to face.
- Fox Fleece - If it’s soft, smooth and incredibly warm it’s probably our renewed Foxfleece thermal inner lining. Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. The fleece also holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric.
- Xtr lining - This thermal lining on the High End wetsuits is added to help retain heat and comfort next to the skin.
- Junction taping inside - Extra taping on seam junctions to prolong the durability of your product.
- Glued blind stitched - Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.